Want to Work at B. Nektar?
We will post any jobs we have open on this page. Since we’re always growing, positions are frequently becoming available. We are now hiring for the following positions.
How to Apply for a Job at B. Nektar
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the Subject line. If you fail to do this, NO ONE will get your application. We have a highly sophisticated computer assistant, named HAL, that is very easily annoyed by humans. It’s best to do what he says.
- You MUST include a
- Resume (no plain text documents) If you don’t have MS Word, you can download something called Open Office for free. It’s just like MS Office, but better because it’s FREE! You can get it HERE
- Job Application DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
- A personal introduction so we can get to know you a little. We are like a family here, so we want to know more about YOU!
- Please do NOT send us a dozen e-mails in the first week saying you never heard back from anyone. Due to the large number of resumes we receive, we can not reply to everyone. Thank you for understanding.
- We will contact you if we’re interested in setting up an interview.
Why Work at B. Nektar?
Our little company started in 2008 with the goal of bringing mead to the masses. Our attitude and style is more like that of a modern craft brewery than a winery. We’re bold, aggressive, and hungry for growth. In 2012, 2013, and 2014, we were ranked as one of the 100 Best Breweries in the world on Ratebeer.com. We’re constantly pushing the envelope to establish our place among the best craft beverages in the world.