B. Nektar Brand Ambassador
B. Nektar is seeking a self-starting, motivated, experienced, mead & cider loving individual to join our sales team! The Brand Ambassador will partner with key retail, pub, and restaurant accounts to promote B. Nektar’s unique craft meads and ciders, and spread the message of our brand in the Detroit and Metro Detroit area.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Effectively communicate/visit/touch with accounts within the territory
- Coordinating and attending Special Events including, but not limited to:
- Hosting mead/cider dinners
- Conducting in-store tastings at off-premise accounts
- Tap-Takeovers or other promotional events at on-premise accounts
- Attending festivals and other promotions throughout your territory
- Knowledge of MLCC requirements
- Some travel may be required
- Candidates must be extremely driven, willing to work the hours the job dictates including weekends/holidays as needed.
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation is a must.
- Calm/cool under pressure, and have strong communication skills.
- Budgeting and submitting expense reports.
- Plan and make travel arrangements to fit within the budget.
- Preferred knowledge of VIP/Karma or the ability to learn these programs to track and analyze accounts and sales.
What we offer
Benefits/Pay: salary plus potential incentive bonuses, Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision available), Mead and Cider allowance, travel budget, car, and phone stipend. We also have a very generous Time-Off policy that includes paid holidays, personal days, sick days, vacation time, even in your first year.
How to apply:
Please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org