Packaging / Production Support (Part Time)
B. Nektar is currently seeking hard working, self-motivated people with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our team.
Seeking an individual for part-time work, primarily for packaging of our award-winning beverages.
- Cleaning / sanitizing / filling kegs
- Working on our bottling line
- Inventory counting
- Cleaning and maintaining tools, equipment and facility
- Stocking supplies and raw materials
B. Nektar offers a fun and challenging place to work for lovers of craft beverages.
Applicants must possess the following traits / skills:
- Be a team player while taking the initiative when needed.
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures
- Clean and organized; good hygiene
- Ability to focus on directions given and to learn quickly.
- Willingness to help out on non-typical duties as needed
- Capable of operating pallet jacks loaded with product and/or raw materials
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly, and over your head.
- Must be able to work with a flexible production schedule.
• A background in beverage production, kitchens or home brewing.
• Certification on forklifts or commercial vehicles.
• Mechanical inclination / good at figuring out machines
• Experience in the operation of manufacturing machinery / troubleshooting.