Detroit/Metro Detroit & Ohio Sales Representative
B. Nektar is seeking a self-starting, motivated, experienced, mead & cider loving individual in the Detroit area to join our sales team! The Detroit/Metro & Ohio Salesperson will call on some of the country’s top craft cities. You will partner with our distributors, key retail, pub, and restaurant accounts to promote B. Nektar’s unique craft meads and ciders, and spread the message of our brand.
Territories include Detroit, the metro-area surrounding cities and Ohio.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Distributor work-withs and training
- Effectively communicate/visit/touch with accounts within the territory
- Analyze sales reports, depletion reports, purchase orders, and help plan product roll-outs.
- Coordinating and attending Special Events including, but not limited to:
- Hosting mead/cider dinners
- Conducting in-store tastings at off-premise accounts
- Tap-Takeovers or other promotional events at on-premise accounts
- Attending festivals and other promotions throughout your territory
- Knowledge of MLCC requirements
- The qualified candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant discipline and/or minimum 3 years sales support, B2B sales rep, merchandising or distributor experience, preferably in the alcohol business.
- Candidates must be extremely driven, willing to work the hours the job dictates including weekends/holidays as needed.
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation is a must.
- Calm/cool under pressure, and have strong communication skills.
- Budgeting and submitting expense reports.
- Plan and make travel arrangements to fit within the budget.
- Preferred knowledge of VIP/Karma or the ability to learn these programs to track and analyze accounts and sales.
What we offer
Benefits/Pay: Base+Commission+Bonus, Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision available), Mead and Cider allowance, travel budget, car, and phone stipend. We also have a very generous Time-Off policy that includes paid holidays, personal days, sick days, vacation time, even in your first year.
How to apply:
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com