Packaging/General Maintenance Support (Part-Time)
We are currently seeking part-time Packaging and Maintenance support. The job is a part of a team who is responsible for keeping the facility in good repair, safe, and operational while supporting the packaging department when needed.
- Cleaning / sanitizing/filling kegs
- Working on our bottling line
- Inventory counting
- Cleaning and maintaining tools, equipment and facility
- Stocking supplies and raw materials
- Working in a Fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Assist in loading and unloading of trucks with the ability to lift and move up to 50-75lbs on a frequent basis.
- Routine Maintenance and daily clean-up of the work area.
- Fix items that are in need of repair (doors, furniture, lights, fixtures, equipment, etc.)
- Apply and support the values of our company in everything we do.
Education, Training, and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent preferred and previous experience desirable.