Shipping & Receiving
- Operate warehouse related equipment, such as forklifts, to load and unload trucks with raw materials, packaging supplies, and packaged products.
- Fulfill/prepare product and merchandise orders received by customers and wholesalers
- Fulfill transfers of product to our Taproom.
- Maintain Shipping and Receiving Logs, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading and Invoices, recording inventory moves, inspecitng incoming shipments
- Coordinating logistics of pick-ups and deliveries
- Maintenance and organization of warehouse inventory. Organize and predict space needed for storage of unloaded shipments and as products are packaged and enter inventory.
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of warehouse shipping area and basic facility maintenance.
- Maintain waste management and recycling collection
- Assistance on packaging line from time to time
- Certification to drive a forklift is preferred.
- Warehouse experience is required.
- Some computer experience preferred.
- Experience taking initiative, showing good judgement and successful completion of assigned work.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Able to engage in heavy lifting multiple times a day.
- Able to bend at knees to lift objects and stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to see color; either with or without accommodation.
This is a full-time hourly position with pay commensurate with experience. Benefits include vacation, holiday, sick and personal paid time off, employer subsidized health insurance and employee discounts.