We are open for indoor and outdoor seating!
Check out the new hours below and
make sure to read the HOUSE RULES!
We know it’s been a while, but we’re back and ready to serve up your favorite meads, ciders, and beers starting Thursday, June 18th.
Things will obviously look and feel a bit different in the taproom, but we’re committed to providing our friends and family with a safe, clean experience. The B. Nektar taproom will be operating at 50% capacity for the time being.
Please take a moment to read our new house rules. These have been created with the safety of you and our staff in mind. Following these rules will provide a good experience for all. Cheers!
- We miss you but, don’t visit if you are, or have recently been, sick
- Guests will be required to wear a mask unless they are seated at their table.
- Touch-free hand sanitizer and paper towels to safely touch/open doors are available upon arrival.
- Please only send in ONE person from your party to arrange seating for your group. Please wait outside while we prepare your table and maintain a safe distance from other customers.
- Taproom Staff will seat you for your safety and ours. Parties greater than 6 are encouraged to contact us 24 hours in advance to reserve seating. (313-744-MEAD ext. 1 or email@example.com) We will be working to accommodate all requests.
- Once seated, please remain at your table. Do you see some friends at another table? Just wave or text each other. Do NOT go over to their table.
- Do NOT move tables or chairs- tables have been set up with the needed spacing. Taproom staff will try to accommodate your party.
- Restrooms are only available to paying customers and are cleaned & sanitized every regularly by our staff.
- For added safety, we are using recyclable plastic cups instead of glassware.
- Taproom staff will clear your table of cups and trash at the end of your visit, PLEASE STACK YOUR CUPS.
- Bottle, crowler, and howler purchases will be available with our “Sushi List”. Any takeaway/to-go products you want can be marked on this list and we will take care of you!
- Due to menu limitations, flights will NOT be available at this time.
- Some menu items are subject to change based on availability.
- OUTSIDE HOWLERS & GROWLERS are NOT permitted. We have 32 oz. Howlers available for purchase.
- We appreciate your patience with these new procedures. We’re happy to serve you again!
Check out our taproom menu HERE!
Address: 1511 Jarvis
Ferndale, MI 48220
Hours of Operation:
From I-75, exit at 9 mile road and drive West for approximately 1/2 mile. Go South on Wanda and turn right at the stop sign on to Jarvis
You can park in the back lot on the right or in the streets!