Bartender / Server
Reliable and competitive compensation with employee discounts and product/merch allowance program. Full Time positions offer health, dental, and vision benefits plus paid time off. This is not your average bar. B. Nektar has a relaxed atmosphere with friendly clientele and fun staff. We are a tip-free taproom, donating any tips to different charities each month and guaranteeing a living wage for the staff.
Our ideal candidate is courteous, attentive and ensures a great customer experience. Knowledge of our products is necessary for success and we will take the time to train the right candidate. Our best staff possesses a strong work ethic, pays attention to detail, shows accountability, and has a desire to learn new things. Previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Attending to customers, answering questions (What is mead? If you don’t know, you will soon enough!)
- Completing sales in our POS system (Upserve/Breadcrumb)
- Maintain a clean, friendly, and welcoming environment
- Table service and/or tending the bar
- Knowledge of draft keg systems a plus (will train)
- Ability to lift 1/6 bbl kegs (50 lbs, dolly available)